February 3, 2016

Happy Birthday Bob

The picture of me below is at The Bob Marley Museum in Kingston, Jamaica last February. I gave them a framed copy of the poem below.   I penned this tribute to Bob Marley a few years ago.

For The Love of Bob
 We heard him sing songs of freedom
as he fueled the fire of a roots revival.
Marley was the Jamaican messenger
who was guided by the wisdom of the Bible.

We know he was a creative genius.
Through music, he proclaimed God's word.
Bob Marley was the musical prophet
and creator of the sweetest vibes on earth.

We listened as he spoke out for justice.
Yet, he encouraged only peaceful means.
Just thank Jah he walked among us
and healed many with his soulful beat.

Amazed at how his reggae moved all the people,
as he swayed both black and the white.
Bob Marley was the musical prophet,
a human conduit for divine love,
and Jah's light.

There's a lot more to it. 
See my video Natty Dread Rise Again

Check out my ebook (click here)

Insightful commentary is encouraged. Email: info@mysticbeast.com 

Subscribe to my RRS feed,spread the word and share with a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment