December 20, 2016

Merry Christmas Homo sapiens and Homo sapiens sapiens too

"Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted;
 the indifference of those who should have known better; the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered the most; that has made it possible for evil to triumph." 
                                                                                                                     Haile Selassie


Update as of March 3: I received a response from Health Canada informing me that vaccines are safe. It is obvious that this branch of the government hasn't read this very credible research paper that clearly indicates that vaccines are tainted with mycoplasma. 




Some of my followers know that I have been battling Lyme disease for over 14 years now. It took 10 years to get the diagnosis and that came about not through the medical establishment. It was a friend who helped me to remember the tic bite I had had while camping. I need not bore you with the details other than the fact that the resolution of my condition has been complicated by a mycoplasma.

This tiniest microscopic bugger got into my body by riding on the back of the Lyme spirochete when the tic injected it into my system. Now that I am feeling much better through the use of an alternative treatment (salt/c) I got into researching mycoplasmas.

You may be just as surprised as I was to find out that this strange bacteria/fungus-like critter is at the root of many of our chronic diseases and some childhood ones too. What I found really interesting is the fact that mycoplasma is now known as the cause of  Guillain- Barre syndrome. I found this to be so fascinating because when I worked in healthcare it was an established fact that there was a greater incidence of this life-threatening condition since the flu shot came out. I guess the doctors had read about it in the Lancet.

Anyway with my curiosity in full drive, I thought I would see if the experts had determined if mycoplasma could ride on the back of a vaccine microorganism and then result in chronic health problems other than Guillain- Barre. And, much to my shock and horror this proposal had in fact been presented to the Scottish parliament. Gee, I did not hear about any of this in the media. Did you?

Not finding any newspaper articles on line about Bill Welsh's presentation to the Scots I turned my attention to seeking out the other experts. I was hoping to find out what our scientists could tell me about the impact of these mycoplasmas on our blood supply and about  the effect our pesticide-laden food could have on these critters floating around in our primate bodies.

Surprisingly, that google search brought up a Globe and Mail article about dead microbiologists. So I thought I would dig deeper to see what had been said about the fate of these deceased. Low and behold, there exists a long list of these highly credentialed experts in vaccines and mycoplasma. who departed from us earlier in the millennium. Intriguingly enough, many of these died in a manner deemed suspicious by family and colleagues.

It was at this point in my exploration of mycoplasma that I had to end my love affair with Mr. Google as I had  to make time to post the following poem. As planned I have posted it on my blog as Venus and Jupiter align once again in the night sky to bless this Christmas season of 2016. Have a conscious one my peeps.

Faithfully yours,

Sheila Banks


EROS BEGETTING THE COSMIC CHRIST

Venus and Jupiter are aligned in the night sky.
Surely a heavenly signal informing that
God's all-powerful love has not died.

Tonight the celestial realms buzz with passionate ecstasy
as the goddess of love seduces her king of gods
under the expansive and starry canopy.


These planetary bodies are dancing around the golden sun,
shifting their positions in the milky way
to bring good tidings of a holy kingdom soon to come.

Reminiscent of those cosmic occurrences in antiquity
when the star of Bethlehem graced the night sky,
a divine love was bestowed upon humanity,
with the Son of God’s delivery.



Check out my e/book click here

Insightful commentary is encouraged. Email: info@mysticbeast.com 

Subscribe to my RRS feed,spread the word and share with a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment